The Liebe Group has conducted many trials and projects which continue to provide valuable information to our growers. To see more select any of the links below.
Farm systems management
- Tedera and Lebeckia: Perennial legume pastures to transform the sandplain
- Innovative Carbon Storage and Nitrogen Management Strategies in the Western Australian Wheatbelt.
- Innovative Amelioration and Water Management Strategies in the WA Wheatbelt Region
- Investigating Different Approaches to Manage Soil Acidification in the WA Wheatbelt
- Gundawa Regional Conservation Association Project
- Overcoming Wind Erosion
- Improved Stubble & Soil Management Practices for Sustainable Farming Systems in the Liebe Area
- Saline land
- Profitable Crop Sequencing in WA
- You dont need wings to fly!
- Innovation Generation Young Farmers Tour 2014
- Understanding the People Around You
- Seasonal Risk Management
- Water Use Efficiency
Women in Agriculture
- Controlled Traffic Farming
- Climate Adaptation – FarmReady Project
- Downhill Tramline Farming
- Precision Agriculture
- New Technologies